[Artemisia] Estrella War XXXVI

Uji-Mateo mapadoo1 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 21 21:41:39 CDT 2009

Noble and Honorable Gentles of Artemesia,

Allow me to introduce myself.  I am Sabakutani Ujimoto of the Barony of al-Barran in the Kingdom of the Outlands.  This upcoming year (2010) I will be running Troll and Front Gate at Estrella War.  I am writing this because I am seeking the most extraordinary and accomplished of you for a place of honor at my side.

I endeavor to find several Ladies and Lords with uncommon organizational and leadership skills.  I aspire to compose a team of Deputies consisting of citizens from several different Kingdoms.  I would like to show that Estrella War belongs to all of us.  With your help I can do so.

If you will be attending Estrella XXVI and you would like to meet and mingle with countless good nobles.  If you have the time and ability to run one shift every day of the war.  If you have experience working or running Troll and would like to take part in running one of the greatest events in the Society.  If you have the fortitude and integrity to keep the gates of Estrella War safe and running smoothly as one of my Deputies.  Please contact me.

I look forward to hearing from you.

In Humble Service,

Sabakutani Ujimoto

frontgate at estrellawar.org