[Artemisia] Collegium Teasers! (part 5)

B Wolf idahobrad at cableone.net
Sun Oct 25 09:00:33 CDT 2009

I know, this seems like a LOT of classes.... because there are a LOT of
classes.

De-Mystifying the Peerage
Recreational Research
Beginning How to Document a Name
Using the Artemisian Online Submission Program
Recipe Redacting
Symbiotic vs. Parasitic Nobility: Charlemagne's Curse or Why Normans are
EVIL
Honey & Bees in the Middle Ages
Inkle weaving simple to fancy
Heavy Fighting the Bigod Way!
Becoming and Archery Marshal
Youth Class -Story Time
Down and dirty' Italian dress and chemise for the sewing-challenged
Beginning Pewter Casting
Spanish rapier: Coming on Strong

-Braden

Baron K. Braden von Sobernheim, OL,OP,GA
(Brad Wolf)
If stupidity is a disease, your case appears to be malignant.
But don't worry, I've heard that the cure is easily administered via a
delicate process involving a baseball bat...