[Artemisia] Kingdom Collegium, slight correction...

B Wolf idahobrad at cableone.net
Mon Oct 26 06:38:21 CDT 2009

I must apologize to those who were looking forward to His Grace, Paul of
Bellatrix coming to Kingdom Collegium.  He has let me know that he will not
be able to attend.
This does not diminish the impressive cornucopia of classes that will be
available to everyone.  In fact, the schedule is now up!

http://www.baronyarnhold.org/k-collegium.htm

-Braden

Baron K. Braden von Sobernheim, OL,OP,GA
(Brad Wolf)
If stupidity is a disease, your case appears to be malignant.
But don't worry, I've heard that the cure is easily administered via a
delicate process involving a baseball bat...