[Artemisia] Artemisia Digest, Vol 73, Issue 40

Michele Wolf amefinch at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 13:35:50 CDT 2009

While Arn Hold had Baron Armand des Mortes as the 3rd Baron solo, the
tradition has been to keep the reigns together here so no different numbers
have been kept.  Braden and I were awarded the 7th Baron and 7th Baroness of
Arn Hold.

Isn't local custom fascinating.  I think that I'm happy to be in the simple
record-keeping Barony!

Baroness Giliana, etc

Sometimes the squeaky wheel gets kicked.