[Artemisia] Titles, Baronies and Artemisian History (oh, my!)

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 11:18:13 CDT 2009

----- Original Message ----

IMHO, it should NOT count as a separate tenure [as compared to "reign", which is what Crowns do, IMO] for Cet, as she was simply finishing her "current" tenure when Guthrum had to resign.  So HE Antoine is either 6th or 8th Baron, depending on how you count.  I personally count him as 6th Baron, Adne and Judith having been 5th and 7th Baron and Baroness, respectively.
[Opinions expressed in this post do not necessarily match those of the Management; Your mileage may vary; add other disclaimers as you see fit]

Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;

Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP