[Artemisia] Titles, Baronies and Artemisian History (oh, my!)

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 11:25:32 CDT 2009

---- Original Message ----

I believe you missed a Baroness in your count, Sir Daniel, but I do agree that Thegn Dan ["Dan" pronounced "Dane, due to persona] is more fun to say, especially when you were Danish-

Thegn Dan the Dane Thegn

Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;

Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP