[Artemisia] Titles, Baronies and Artemisian History (oh, my!)

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 11:38:34 CDT 2009

----- Original Message ----

Please correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Cet and Dan stand for an entirely new Polling, rather than Dan being chosen to complete a tenure with Cet?  My memory is admittedly foggy swiss cheese these days, but I remember the events as follows- Cet and Guthrum were chosen as Premier Baron and Baroness; personal issues arose, leading to Guthrum not being able to complete His duties *in his opinion*, thus Guthrum decided to step down;  cet decided to serve out the Tenure as solo Baroness rather than go through the Vicar process; at the end of that original Tenure, Cet submitted for the new Polling with Dan, rather than continuing as Baroness and having a Polling for new Baron.

Of course, I could be wrong.

Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;

Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP