[Artemisia] Titles, Baronies and Artemisian History (oh, my!)

Dan S. wyddershin at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 28 12:58:22 CDT 2009

Greetings,

Seems like only yesterday...

So Guthrum stepped down, Cêt stayed on as solo for a few months.

Eventually, she expressed interest that I join her as Baron. It's a fine
point, but she also stated that should the polling for me not turn out, she
intended on staying on as Baroness.

But, in the end, after much brouhaha, the official polling came in, and I
was allowed the honor of helping my lady out and serving Atenveldt as the
2nd Baron of Sentinels Keep for two years.

For what it's worth, being Baron, along with my getting Knighted during our
tenure, those were the best years of my SCA career. I'll always be grateful
for the folks that helped us make those years special.

In Service,

Sir Daniel
(Now of An Tir)