[Artemisia] Renassance Dance Workshop on Nov. 1st

Danielle Perkin tsrapierblue at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 14:20:17 CDT 2009

Flora and Aggie have gratiously agreed to host a dance workshop the day after halloween.  This is an opprotunity for dance nuts to work on reconstructing some dances that are not done currently in our area.  I have always wanted to learn Newcastle and Whirligig.  I have the notes and the music, I just need the bodies to help figure it out.  We will also work on dances that people would like to lean better.

We will get started about 11:00 am and should finish up around 4:00 pm.  Flora and Aggie's farmlet is located at 1116 S. 4100 W. West Weber, UT (north Ogden).  Please cross post as needed, I cannot post on all the lists.  Thank you.

Lady Elizabeth Carter