[Artemisia] 2 Free Horses to a loving home!

Freydis the Good freydisthegood at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 16:49:21 CDT 2009

Posting for a Co-Worker, I don't know anything about these two girls except
what he's says below.  They are in Caldwell, ID.  I am trying to attach
photo's, but if they don't come through and you are interested contact me
off list and I'll send them to you.

These could be good horses, best to meet them first, but either way, he's
making a cry for help as they are looking like they need a little TLC.  I'm
at my limit, but if anyone is looking for a project, this might be your
chance.

Freydis

We have an old Quarter Horse Mare, very gentle, likes kids, easy to ride.

And an 8 yr old mixed breed mare.

We’re not giving them enough attention and they would be better off with
someone that would work them.

Free to a good family.