[Artemisia] Artemisia Needleworker Guild

BECKY LEISHMAN leishman10 at msn.com
Wed Oct 28 23:56:45 CDT 2009

 Greetings to the list

Seeking information about the Royal Artemisia Needleworker Guild.

1.  Who is the Guild Head and how do we contact them?

2.  What groups and/or persons are actively participating in this guild?

3.  The web site appears to have died... would it be ok if we work with our local web minister to get the charter, etc reposted within our groups web page and also replicated in one of our local newsletters so that it is available to the general populous?  I have a printed a copy from a few years ago (whew)

4.  Does the charter need to be renewed (originated A.S. XXXV),  and if yes, how is that done?

Any information would be greatly appreciated

In service

THL Bethoc