[Artemisia] OT - Pets and Genuine Monsters

Sondra Gibson sgibson at edulog.com
Thu Oct 29 10:31:56 CDT 2009

Great idea, except that the neighbor is far enough away (rural area) that he
couldn't appreciate what was going on!  ;-)  I've been putting off trying to
fence the last few hundred feet that seperate his (mother's) property from
mine because I'm not comfortable going out there alone and trying to line up
and drive T posts.  Now *that* is where the presence of some big aggressive
looking guys would come in handy!  LOL!

Gefjon