[Artemisia] Artemisia Needleworker Guild

Jerry Shaeffer jerryshaef at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 29 10:43:05 CDT 2009

Hello,

The Royal Artemisian Needleworkers Guild died a slow death due to apathy.  Although, I was in that group originally and still have some of the original patterns/designs of the group.  Even attended a few meetings at events.

I created a facebook group called: Needleworkers - Kingdom of Artemsia http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=135161434754&ref=share  But this was merely a place to get people to come together.

1. Who is the Guild Head and how do we contact them?

I don't believe that we actually have a Guild Head anymore.

2.  What groups and/or persons are actively participating in this guild?

Arn Hold has an active needleworkers guild and has met for over five years regularly to work on projects and techniques

3.  The web site appears to have died... would it be ok if we work with our local web minister to get the charter, etc reposted within our groups web page and also replicated in one of our local newsletters so that it is available to the general populous?  I have a printed a copy from a few years ago (whew)

That sounds good to me.  I don't know much about web stuff, which is why I did the facebook group.  It was easiest thing to do.

4.  Does the charter need to be renewed (originated A.S. XXXV),  and if yes, how is that done?

I think that for charters, it doesn't have to be renewed per say, since it was given crown authority.  However, it couldn't hurt.  Possibly the Kingdom Arts & Sciences person would be a good place to start with that.

Hope that answers any questions that you might have.  Feel free to contact me if you'd like more information.

HE, Tor von Butterberg, OP
6th Landed Baron of Arn Hold