[Artemisia] Wow, All These Collegium Classes for Kids!!

Tamar Black Sea tamar at coteduciel.org
Fri Oct 30 15:31:25 CDT 2009

Holy Moses! These are fabulous classes! Who do I have to bribe to be
counted as a kid?

My youngest daughter took Mistress Constance's class on Making Your Own
Bath Salts last spring. She is still raving about that class and has
taught all her friends how to do bath salts. I can attest to the fact
that these classes not only make for a fun event, but provide hours of
entertainment  for your kids when they get home.

They also get some serious street cred with their friends when they show
them all the cool stuff they learned at Collegium.

Thanks to Aurora and all the teachers who are investing their time in
our Kingdom's youth.

You Rock!

YIS,
Tamar