[Artemisia] Artemisia Needleworker Guild

Jerry Shaeffer jerryshaef at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 31 22:22:05 CDT 2009

Dear heart,

I believe you are laboring under a misconception.  I will still lead the Arn Hold Group.  We are talking about a kingdomwide Needleworker's Guild.

Things are still in the VERY remote planning stages.  We are just getting ideas coordinated from interested parties.

Thanks

Tor
Do dyslexic zombies rise from their graves looking for Brians?