[Artemisia] Hearthwarming Class follow-up

Aghren the Brus aghren at msn.com
Tue Sep 1 07:11:48 CDT 2009

To my bread making students at Hearthwarming, I wanted to add one more very important comment. Thank you for being there! You were great! I appreciated your interest, your comments and your questions! You made the class work!

As stated in the class, I will gladly email you my recipe if you will contact me off-list (aghren at msn dot com). It might be a week or so before I can get the document I have on file reviewed and sent, as I have the recipe but not the iron pot techniques written out. Wwe are a bit busy preping for the Breakfast of Champions on Saturday morning. I am making loaves for that too.

Plus, I will be making a bit of bread again at Coronation. The Kingdom Fundraiser at Coronation is an auction for dinner. In lieu of a box dinner, we are offering tickets to the auction for dinners in our camp. I am planning to make a fresh loaf of bread for it. I am thinking either a feta or an onion bread, or maybe both, so if you want to pop by and sniff (or taste a pinch of dough again) please feel free. I think either of those will go with the chicken that my lady has on the menu.

So, bring big sacks of money for the auction :) and we will see you there!

YIS

Aghren

(aka Aggie the Baker)

"The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time." from J Taylor