[Artemisia] exciting news for Harvest War

Jenn Rhoades lady_flora at msn.com
Tue Sep 1 08:45:49 CDT 2009

Hi Christy -

I would need to put you in touch with Phil Tomassian, the Holy Grill guy, directly,  His email is sky_kaster at yahoo.com.  But I think he would most likely NOT be open to a trade like that.  He gets all his meats from the same distributor and counts every penny.  I'm afraid a trade may put a snafu in his book keeping.

But I could be totally wrong on that, too.

So if you'd like to email him, just introduce yourself and drop my name and see what he says.

Just wanted to thank you again for a WONDERFUL time at Hearthwarming!  It was EVERYTHING that characterizes the event - small, kick-back, FRIENDLY, relaxing.  The food was fabulous!  You definitely had all your ducks lined up for this one, dear friend!

Aggie and I were very humbled by your Shire's gift to us.  We have it hanging from the light above our dining room table.  It was, indeed, our pleasure to serve such a fabulous bunch of people.  It's always nice for us to be able to say "thank you for the good times and friendship" in some manner.

Christy, I made an offer to little Isabella to just get a ride to HW and we would take care of her the rest of the time - food and everything.  She can even stay in our big pavilion so she doesn't have to haul hers.  I think she needs lots of friends right now and we need to be sure that baby is born healthy and knowing it is loved.  So perhaps you could encourage her toward this end.  I think she'd have a nice time just sitting around watching all the competitions and stuff.  So, for what that's worth.

See you at Coronation?

As Ever,

Flora/Nana Bear