[Artemisia] Coronation

Karina Tucker tuckerka at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 1 10:47:17 CDT 2009

Unto the fair Kingdom of Artemisia,
A few quick notes regarding Coronation this weekend:
The weather report calls for highs in the 80s and lows in the 60s. Hopefully, the haze and smoke from the fire to the south will clear by then.
There will be tourneys, archery, youth activities, youth combat, merchants, and the usual festivities.
Camping space will be first come, first taken. The majority of the camp space available is amongst scattered trees. There is potable water on site and restroom facilities, but no showers.
Parking will be challenging at this site, so please be patient with our parking staff and pay heed to their instructions lest you find yourself parked to close to the archery range or in the path of the pictsie horde.
Site opens at 2:00 pm on Friday and closes at 11:00 am on Monday. Please be aware that traffic on Main St. in Lehi can be quite congested during peak hours (5:00 pm on Fridays). Unfortunately, this is still the best route to the site from the I-15 corridor.
As this is a Utah county campground, it is a dry site. Quiet hours are enforced at 11:00 pm.
There is a Wal-Mart and a Smith's grocery store less than two miles from site.
Kingdom Fundraiser: Dinner Basket Auction To facilitate this auction, there will be a table for you to check in your "basket" and fill out a short information form. The auction will take place Saturday evening immediately following the Gryphon's prize tourney. In an effort to expedite the auction, please email me privately if you plan on donating a basket (tuckerka (at) hotmail (dot) com). Please plan to donate a dinner basket and/or purchase one in the auction.
For additional information on the event, including a list of nearby hotels, please see the Arrows Flight website at www.arrows-flight.org/coronation.
In case of emergencies or misplaced directions while en route, you may contact me on my cell phone (801.592.3150).
In service,
Kadrina Tautocrattuckerka (at) hotmail (dot) com