[Artemisia] Feast of St. Esebel/Baronial Investiture Arn Hold

Lady Syeira ladysyeira at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 1 11:13:38 CDT 2009

Feast of St. Esebel/Baronial Investiture
Barony of Arn Hold
October 17, 2009

Come join us as we witness the stepping down of Baron Hachmood Braden von Soberheim & Baroness Mistress Giliana Attewatyr, the Investiture of 8th Baron and Baroness for Arn Hold. We will also choose a new Baronial A&S Champion AND our FIRST Baronial Youth A&S Champion. (Requirements to enter for Baronial Champion will be 3 entries in at least 2 Grand Categories for adults. The Youth Champion requirements & age brackets are available at www.baronyarnhold. org or you can email the Event Steward for a copy.)
There will be a small tournament or two and a few classes to fill in your day. And finally our New Baroness will put forth a challenge to choose her champion.
A three remove feast honoring the Miracles of St. Esebel will be prepared by our lovely Ladyship Ivegard Sask, so come prepared to eat.

Site Info:
Boise Church of Christ, 2000 N. Eldorado St, Boise, ID  83704
This is a dry, NO pets allowed site.
Site Opens: 10:00am   Site Closes: 10:00pm
Site Fee: Adults $7.00, Children 6-16 $3.00

Feast Fee: $4.00 per person
Feast is limited to 80 people, Please send reservations to Lady Syeira no later than October 1st, 2009.

Event Steward: Lady Syeira (Amber Snurkowski) 14148 W. Guinness Ct. Boise ID 83713, ph # 208-590-3860, LadySyeira at yahoo. com
Co-Event Steward: Senora Teresa de Cadiz (Tammy Roosevelt)
Feast Steward: HL Ivegard Sask (Teryl Basinger)

In Service,
Lady Syeira
Barony of Arn Hold
Kingdom of Artemisia