[Artemisia] Coronation - Breakfast of Champions

Jenn Rhoades lady_flora at msn.com
Thu Sep 3 13:47:57 CDT 2009

Greetings, Good Gentles!

The Royal Kitchen Crew just wanted to let all of you know that the omelets on Saturday will be made with TURKEY ham.  (And the omelets are made -to-order, so you can choose ANY of the ingredients you would like us to put in them.

All other pork products (bacon and sausages) will be isolated so that there is no cross-contamination.

Many of you who mean a lot to us choose not to eat pork for one reason or another.  So please know that we have your needs in our hearts.

Thanks you!

Lady Flora of Heronton and Crew