[Artemisia] Loch Salann Fight Practice to move INDOORS in October

Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah zemlar at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 4 10:14:12 CDT 2009

(Please cross post as appropriate)

Good Gentiles,

As the days grow shorter and the sun sets earlier and earlier it becomes necessary to move our activities indoors, including our fighter practice.  Starting in five weeks from now on Wednesday, October 7th, fighter practice will be held at its indoor location at Mt. Jordan Middle School located at 9360 South 300 East in Sandy.  We are usually located in the gym at the northeast end of the school, or in the cafeteria which can be accessed through the central doors on the east side of the school.  If you have any questions you can email me and I will provide contact information for the Knight Marshal, Loclan Bjornson.

Yours in Service,

Lady Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah
Chronicler, Barony of Loch Salann  MKA: Erika Andrach

http://www.myspace.com/zaphyrrah

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees"