[Artemisia] Crown Tourney LOI's Due SOON!!!

Jackman-Brink, Julia Julia.Jackman-Brink at mso.umt.edu
Tue Sep 8 09:13:35 CDT 2009

Just a quick reminder,

Letters of Intent for Crown Tournament are to be received by SEPTEMBER
19th.  That is RECEIVED BY not POSTMARKED if sending by snail mail.
(Yes, that is mere 13 days from now...)

Copies are to be sent to Their Majesties Sean and Nisa, Lady Sajah
(Kingdom List officer) and Myself.  The date is approaching quickly so I
encourage all who intend to enter to not delay.  Please refer to the
August and September Sages or online for the entrant forms.

I would also like to remind everyone of the recent Board change
requiring proof of membership for the ENTIRETY of the winner's tenure.
We will be checking, and if there are any questions please ask! For more
information regarding the tournament, please see the event write up in
the Sage!

YIS,

Juliana

Kingdom Seneschal