[Artemisia] Harvest War Announcements

Jenn Rhoades lady_flora at msn.com
Tue Sep 8 15:24:08 CDT 2009

Greetings Goode Cousins!

As Harvest War TWENTY approaches, I have been asked to make the following announcements:

If you are planning to bringing an RV, camper or trailer, please contact our Chief of the Brute Squad, Lord Loxley, at kelpage at yahoo dot com.  He would appreciate a heads up about how many of these larger dragons we will need to accommodate.

Also, please don't forget that we will have our consignment shop, Cote du Sell set up and running at Info Point.  Lady Cathryn Anne of Newbury is in charge of this and will take good care of you if you have an item or two to find new homes for.

Also, don't forget the Golden Zucchini A&S Competition, Bard of the Golden Zucchini Competition, Golden Zucchini Archery Tournament, Wench of the Golden Zucchini Tavern, Golden Zucchini Merchant Bantering, Golden Zucchini Youth Combat Tournament, Golden Zucchini Thrown Weapons Tournament.......oh yes!  And there will be some fighting, too!  LOTS of fighting!

More information can be found on our website at www dot harvestwar dot org.

Hope to see you all there!  September 18 - 20th!

Until then, I remain

In Humble Service,

Lady Flora of Heronton

Event Steward