[Artemisia] SCHOLA in Bronzehelm Feast reservation deadline

Caointiarn caointiarn1 at bresnan.net
Tue Sep 8 20:42:35 CDT 2009

SCHOLA

The Shire of Bronzehelm is seeking knowledge from far and near.  The great
day of scholarly pursuits is scheduled for September 26th, 2009 and will be
held at Hope United Methodist Church 244 Wicks Lane in the Heights of
Billings, Montana.

Come share your talents, skills and enthusiasm!  No subject is too obscure!!
We plan to have classes for newcomers from our recent demos, and there is
space for martial classes (weather permitting).   Teachers may contact the
Autocrat or the Shire MoAS  to schedule their classes.
 Teachers from beyond our Shire borders who offer 2 classes will be guests
of the Shire for Feast.

The site opens at 11:00am, and classes will begin at 12:30pm

This is the premiere Feast of Chef Titus Didius Maximus and will have an
Italian theme.  The Hall can only accommodate 60 diners, so reservations are
required and need to be made by September 14th, 2009.

The menu:  Chicken in Lemon Sauce, Roasted Pork, Aubergines, apple frytours,
peas, pasta  and sweets (contingent on the summer rains and harvest)

Those who have a Bard's heart are encouraged to share their talents during
feast!

Site fees:  $4.00 per adult,  $2.00 for children 2 years - 16 years.
$3.00 non-member surcharge applies to adults without membership cards
Feast fee:  $6.00 per adult,   $3 for  children  (5 years - 15 years),
younger than 5 are guests.
The site is discreetly damp, and no pets are allowed.

KINGDOM TRAVEL FUND:  The Shire is hosting an Auction of items from the Lost
and Found and suitable donations.   Please bring your donations that
morning, or make arrangements with the Autocrat beforehand.

Directions:  from I-90 take exit 452, heading towards the Metra Fairgrounds.
As you see the fairgrounds on your right, stay to the far right, under the
sign pointing to 87N/Round-up.  Rounding the corner will take you to Main
Street (the fairgrounds are still on the right).  Follow Main Street to
Wicks Lane, {Walmart is to the far right} turn left, and beyond Lake Elmo
Blvd, the church is on your left.

Autocrat: Maistreas Caointiarn {Karen T Ostrowski}
Phone: 406 651 8146  or  caointairn1 at bresnan.net

Shire MoAS: Rachella Cornellii  {Cheryl Timmermans}
 Phone: 406 698 5739  or hipshot1960 at yahoo.com

Chef:  Titus Didius Maximus  {Frank Lipare}  phone: 406 534 1595