[Artemisia] Crown Tourney LOI's Due SOON!!!

Kelly Campbell ratslayer at spro.net
Wed Sep 9 10:58:56 CDT 2009

So I would have to show that I have a membership until September 2010 in
order to fight in October 2009 crown tourney?

Wow, that's pretty crappy that I have to pay for another year right away.
The reality with Artemisia's schedule is that you will almost always have
to have a two year membership.

Also to clarify, you will take emails?  Will their Majesties?

Kelwin