[Artemisia] Ifre Restrictions - Harvest War

Jenn Rhoades lady_flora at msn.com
Fri Sep 11 17:37:16 CDT 2009

Greetings, Goode Cousins!

I have just received word from the Site Steward (THL Tamar) about fire restrictions for Harvest War this year.

The usual restrictions are in place - fires in established fire pits only, no tiki torches or open flame.  Good sense is the rule of thumb.  If this changes significantly before next Friday, we will post a notice.

Also the weather is looking very typical for Harvest War also.  Friday is showing thunder storms with a 70 percent chance of precipitation.  Saturday is forecasting showers with a 40 percent chance of precip.  Sunday is showing showers with a 30 percent chance of precip.

Harvest War can be VERY COLD in the evenings and early mornings.  Please plan to bring warm clothing for these times of day.

Again, if any of this changes significantly, we will post another announcement.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Please cross post as appropriate.

As Ever,

Lady Flora of Heronton

Event Steward