[Artemisia] Sorry, this is a gripe and complaint

Aghren the Brus aghren at msn.com
Sat Sep 12 01:40:23 CDT 2009

Somehow I think the original point that Mistress Jerilyn brought up has been overlooked and I wish to restate it. It really is not about letters of recommend, but about the fact that we do not hear who has been recognised or elevated. I have sat by patiently to hear that my good friends Lord Loxley and Lady Katherine Anne of Cote du Ciel were recognised as Golden Pillars of the Kingdom, to no avail. Not one word. Yes, I suppose I could have congratulated them on this list, but, really, I was hoping that someone in a place of authority would have spoken it first. I think that is the point that the good Mistress was trying to make.

And if a youngster is brought into the Presence of Court and awarded the honorable recognition of Gryphon's Pride I would certianly think his or her name should be resounded from the rooftops, with all trumpets and heralding! (I think that statement should be in in 38 pt font and bold!).

That's my 2p.

As Ever,

Aggie

"The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time." from J Taylor