[Artemisia] Sorry, this is a gripe and complaint

Jeri Foster jofvertsilva at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 12 08:30:44 CDT 2009

Greetings All,
I thank you for all your comments. I really do like to see a discussion on a subject, because if we thrash it about a bit, sometimes we can come up with solutions to a problem.

I tried very hard when writing the original email not to point any fingers, more in the line of sort of a handwaving, because I don't know whose job it is. What I have seen since I have been in the Kingdom for the last 2 years is a continuing problem of "what happens in Court, stays in Court." There are so many forms of communications these days that I just feel that somehow things could be working better in this area.

I'm hoping that if I foment a bit a conversation on the subject, that those in charge will see that there is a need and that the need is filled. That's all.

Thanks again,
Mistress Jerilyn