[Artemisia] Finding solutions WAS Sorry, this is a gripe and complaint

Lady Syeira ladysyeira at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 12 11:00:20 CDT 2009

It is good to know the procedure to this point...but we still don't know if there is a person who's job it is to make sure it is sent to the Sage Advice or out to the populace at large. By reading that I believe it shows that this is not part of the procedure.
Now how do we fix it?

In Service,
Lady Syeira
Barony of Arn Hold