[Artemisia] Court happenings

Caointiarn caointiarn1 at bresnan.net
Sat Sep 12 11:38:25 CDT 2009

There was a time and not that very long ago, that various people would write
the List to give rave reviews about the events, and "Boy!  if you weren't
there, this is what you missed!"   Any citizen can list awards given at
Court they witnessed.  It needn't be a "formal" titled person.  So do your
part, and send a note about the event you attended and what was great about
it!
Now I need to go congratulate Sir Daman on being King's Champion!

Maistreas Caointiarn
Autocrat for SCHOLA Sept 26th, ya'll come!