[Artemisia] Court happenings

Laura Stumpp osondrea at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 14:02:43 CDT 2009

I would like to point out one thing more that I remember happened at
Coronation. I was delighted to see, before Michael and Sati stepped down,
they named Baroness Mistress Casamira as a Gryphon of Artemisia! I have been
hoping for some time to see her recognized with this award as I, personally,
believe she is an inspiration to many of the kingdom's populace. Of course,
Baroness Mistress Varia did a beautiful scroll for it too.

Baroness Osondrea, OL