[Artemisia] Court happenings

Michelle Ferguson mferguson at bresnan.net
Sat Sep 12 20:46:10 CDT 2009

holdtyte1 at aol.com wrote:
> I am ?concerned that there is no working process for reporting, and because of this void, different people are trying to fill in , I know TRM's ladies in waiting are tryh trying to keep a list because not one was responsible for it, and it is important historically as well as personally for those receiving the awards. ?Perhaps the Kingdom Seneschal?and the other Great officers could establish a job description and codify some way that this can happen on a regular basis. ??
> Mst. Leah de Spencer

Having been a Lady-in-Waiting many different times I have worked with
the Golden Crown Herald, to help get the Court Report form(s) filled out
before Court. So that everything is accounted for and done, that way
after court when things are getting done it can be signed before
everyone leaves and follow in the directions on the form. The Crown may
have their own way of keeping track and will make sure themselves to
have things done for reporting. When in doubt ask the Crown.

Lady Sine Fergusson