[Artemisia] Court happenings

B Wolf idahobrad at cableone.net
Sat Sep 12 21:15:37 CDT 2009

Um, I think the scroll was done by Braden.

-Braden

Baron K. Braden von Sobernheim, OL,OP,GA  Baron of Arn Hold
(Brad Wolf)
If stupidity is a disease, your case appears to be malignant.
But don't worry, I've heard that the cure is easily administered via a
delicate process involving a baseball bat...