[Artemisia] Award Announcing

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 13 14:43:56 CDT 2009

The ever-enthusiastic Lord Aggie opined:

> And if a youngster is brought into the Presence of Court and awarded the honorable recognition of Gryphon's Pride I would certianly think his or her name should be resounded from the rooftops, with all trumpets and heralding! (I think that statement should be in in 38 pt font and bold!). <

I knew I loved this gentleman for more than just his wonderful baking and his luxuriant mustache.  ;)

I wanted to check with Lord Bjorn Ohnstad to make certainn I understood the context before I trumpeted this:  Jonathan de Spencer, son secundus of Lady Amanda and Lord Aelwyn, grandson of Sirs Leah and Robert, achieved the white tassle in the Royal Rounds that were shot during Coronation. Bjorn could not immediately put his hands on all the statistics Saturday, but he firmly believes this makes Jonathan the youngest archer in the kingdom to receive this award.

The young de Spencer is paged to Loch Salann's Baron Ryryd, who himself demonstrates a bit of talent with a bow. Oh, just a bit.... ;)

Aurora de Portugal

Kingdom Youth Officer