[Artemisia] Finding solutions

Jackman-Brink, Julia Julia.Jackman-Brink at mso.umt.edu
Sun Sep 13 18:25:00 CDT 2009

Sorry I am late on this...

Thea, Part of your post is incorrect...you say it is not a requirement
to be published anywhere other than the OP. It is...and has been the
case since we were a principality and now a kingdom. It is just not
getting done.  Law specifically requires the publication of Awards in
the Sage Advice...it's noted under the duties of the Kingdom Chronicler.
Here's what it actually says.

Kingdom Law:  IV.B.6.e.	"Publish in the Sage Advice a listing of all
awards given by the Crown and Territorial Baronage."

Now of course the Sage can only print what they receive. I sent my ideas
on the subject to Mistress Kelwyn. I would encourage others to do so as
well.

Juliana
AKS