[Artemisia] Weather update - Harvest War

Jenn Rhoades lady_flora at msn.com
Thu Sep 17 10:39:41 CDT 2009

Greetings, goode gentles!

There has been a SLIGHT variance in the last weather post.  We MAY have some scattered thunder showers on Saturday, 20% chance of precipitation.

Nothing we can't live with, eh?

Fire danger is still "HIGH", so no open flames and be cautious with smoking materials.

One more reminder that we will need extra lighting for court both Friday and Saturday evenings.  If you have extra camp lanterns, particularly ones on hooks, please bring them with you to court.

Also, don't forget your memorabilia from Harvest Wars Past for our 20 year display.

And your unwanted items for Cote du Sell, our consigment shop.

We're outa here in about an hour to get the site set up.  Please, everyone, travel safely.

As Ever,

Lady Flora of Heronton

Event Steward