[Artemisia] Harvest War Hafla

Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah zemlar at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 17 11:37:50 CDT 2009

(Please cross post as appropriate)

On behalf of Lady Ashe'el, the Black Hands of MercHold would like to invite everyone to a Family Friendly Hafla on Saturday Night after court.  The Hafla will take place in the upper circle near the battle field.  There will be fire, food, drink, drumming and of course dancing.

Black Hands will have Witches' brew (home made root beer), Lady Ashe'el is making Sekanjabin (sangria?), and there is also word that we will have some middle eastern edibles as well!  (I am hoping this means baklava *grin*).  So bring your drum and your jingles and come enjoy yourself!

Cheers!
Lady Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah
Chronicler, Barony of Loch Salann  MKA: Erika Andrach

http://www.myspace.com/zaphyrrah

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees"