[Artemisia] Harvest War Court

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 21 16:43:57 CDT 2009

minor corrections, added to the original text below in ALL CAPS (since other methods, like changing font or color, don't always work on this list).

And a very hearty THANK YOU to Lord Dunkr, Their Majesties' Golden Crown (I still think "Vox" is better) Herald, for the timely report to all of us.

Morgan