[Artemisia] Barony of Loch Salann - Baronial Directory

Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah zemlar at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 22 14:06:58 CDT 2009

Hello Everyone!

Just a friendly reminder that we are getting close to that time of year when the Barony of Loch Salann updates and assembles the Baronial Directory.  It is necessary for us to receive confirmation from each and every person we include in the directory.  So if you were in the directory last year and want to be included again, be sure to send me an email telling me so.  Also, if you were not in the directory last year, but would like to be included this year, please email me with the contact information you would like included in the directory, your SCA name and modern name, along with any offices you hold, skills you teach, or areas of interest you study.  If you have any questions or are unsure of what I am looking for, please don't hesitate to contact me at zemlar at yahoo.com.

I will start sending emails out soon, so if you don't get one by the end of October, be sure to get in touch with me so we can get you included in the directory.  We will make every attempt to contact the people who were in the directory last year, but if you are not home to answer your phone or your information has changed, we may have trouble contacting you.  I would also like to remind people that once the directory is published (in December) it will be available in Excel and PDF format via email for those who are interested.

Yours in Service,
Lady Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah
Chronicler, Barony of Loch Salann  MKA: Erika Andrach

http://www.myspace.com/zaphyrrah

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees"