[Artemisia] Teen track

Reuben and Arwen reuben_arwen at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 23 14:15:44 CDT 2009

Sarah and I could use information on how to include her SCA participation, volunteering, research, and accomplishments on college applications.  Any suggestions would be very appreciated!  College next year, yikes!  Where did the time go?  We may not make it down to Collegium; our roads are not usually safe for long winter travel.  Someone needs to film "Rat the demo model" in the class, I'd love to see that :)  Esther