[Artemisia] Fwd: [SCA Equestrian] New SEO selected

Freydis the Good freydisthegood at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 17:14:02 CDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jim Myers <jim at schuylerhouse.com>
Date: Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 3:06 PM
Subject: [SCA Equestrian] New SEO selected
To: Rewrite_Council at yahoogroups.com, LIST-SCA EQUINE <
sca-equine at midrealm.org>, LIST-SCA-KEO NEWS <SCA_KEO at yahoogroups.com>

Greetings everyone,

Hopefully many of you know me (or perhaps, of me) from my previous tenure as
Society Marshal, but for those yet unfamiliar, I very much look forward to
meeting you all as is possible. I live on a small farm in Calontir (central
Missouri), with my lovely wife, a rather small ball of fur my wife insists
is actually a dog, a few cattle and a wonderful horse named Ginger.
Hopefully Ginger will likewise get to meet many of you in the near future.

I am most fortunate to be inheriting a very organized and well-managed
office, and extend my deep gratitude to Mistress Yaasamiin for her gracious
efforts to make the transition smooth and uneventful. I am quite pleased to
see so many well-organized, thriving Equestrian programs across the Society,
and eagerly anticipate working with you all to keep them thriving (or at
least stay out of everyone's way so you can keep up all of the good work).
:]

Please feel free to call or write with any questions or concerns, I will
endeavor to respond promptly.

]E\