[Artemisia] Question for Kingdom Teens

Freydis the Good freydisthegood at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 17:49:48 CDT 2009

With you dear Fernando... yes with you he should be painting his shield by
now, I totally agree.   ;-)  I put forth the challenge to YOU to TEACH him
to do just that.   :-)

Now then...

Dear Sweet Aurora,

Jeremy has just mentioned his medium of choice would be tempura, staying
away from the oils his "Mama" loves and father curses when painting with
them.  Portrait techniques he said would be great and then stated... of
fruit bowls, he must be hungry.  LOL!!!  Watch out, the boy does love fruit
and has a bottomless stomach for it, you might be able to use it as a
bribe.  ;-)    BUT...  he also stated since he is fighting now, fighting
classes would take preference and hoped classes would not conflict.

Daleene is still excited about the idea of a medieval prom.  She mentioned
that titled as such it may even attract members of her Drama club, many of
which are turning 18 in the next few weeks and could mean new members.  ;-)
I'll be mentioning the possibility of it to all the kids at the next drama
party we host.

Mama... <scoff & chuckle> now I really FEEL of the age.  LOL!!!

SMILES!!!
Freydis