[Artemisia] Question for Kingdom Teens

Kim Rule kimrule at cableone.net
Thu Sep 24 19:27:42 CDT 2009

You mean other people do silly garb?? I went on a tangent once, and made a
friend some rubber ducky poofy pants. (made out of flannel, blue with great
big yellow rubber duckies on them)  He refused to wear them.  I made myself
Parisian poofy pants (pink flannel with "ink drawings" of poodles and the
Eiffel Tower )Hey, my husband is a Viking...it's possible he made it to
Paris!  Then I made him time traveling pants.  They are Particolor!  One
side is green and yellow with orange and green dinosaurs, the other side is
blue with Power Rangers!

But then again, there was Earc's bog dress...don't ask!!!!  Please God, may
he never do THAT again!

Una