[Artemisia] Odd/Different Garb was Question for Kingdom Teens

Michelle Ferguson mferguson at bresnan.net
Thu Sep 24 20:57:48 CDT 2009

LYNETTE STUMPP wrote:
> [...]
Greetings,

I think the perfectly well done Tudor dress you are thinking of was done
in Tasmanian Devil print fabric. It was constructed and worn by Lady
Arabella Macleod. Last know in AnTir, former Artemisian. It was done as
a dare and there at least one member of the order of the Laurel who
approved of it & "kept the critics at bay" or as I was told thats how
the story went.

Thats all I know about that

Sine