[Artemisia] sage cover

Kingdom of Artemisia Sage Advice Newsletter koasageadvice at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 22:01:18 CDT 2009

Good Evening!!!

Yes...it has happened.  Even my copies of the Sage Advice have page 3 as a
duplicate.   I can tell you all that this was a printing blooper, which I
will be informing our printer of so that he can make sure his machines are
working properly.

My apologies to everyone.  The cover is the beautiful work of our (Barony of
Arn Hold's) up and coming Baron, Lord Porthos of Kent.

Thank you to everyone for understanding that mistakes happen occasionally
and showing us grace.

In Service,

Teresa

--