[Artemisia] Was 2010....now JOKE!!!

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 25 11:48:56 CDT 2009

----- Original Message ----

But where's the fun and snarkability in that?  No, I'm sorry, your request is entirely to logical and reasonable, and doing so would be entirely to polite and following the Society's prescribed method for dealing with those issues, and we just can't have that, now can we.

Morgan, tongue firmly in cheek, i.e.-

I AM JOKING, DO NOT TAKE THIS POST SERIOUSLY.
Those who do so are volunteering for rampant mockery from myself and others.