[Artemisia] Question for Kingdom Teens

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 25 18:46:03 CDT 2009

Maire said:

> my "hangover revenge" outfit... perfectly-period-styled gothic fitted
> gown and surcoat...flaming hot pink wool, and tangerine orange velvet.
> ..an eye-popping maroon/purpley, heavier wool

That doesn't sound eye-bleeding, that sounds pretty in a Mediterranean / Iberian /

Middle Eastern kind of way. I'd wear a color combination like that.

Tasmanian Tudor gowns, Parisian pink trews, rubber ducky slops -- these are all the sort of sewing projects that would appeal greatly to teens.

"Oh, no, she's still trolling for Collegium teachers! Make her stop, make her stop!!!"

Aurora