[Artemisia] Seeking Merchants directory?

Thaya S - Dame Rachel damethaya at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 26 22:30:08 CDT 2009

Greetings List,
I am trying to find some SCA Merchants listings where they show directory of SCA type Merchants.  In particular I am seeking a few merchants I ran into at Pennsic. I am trying to find one I had bookmarked before on my work computer where you can search all the different merchants by category.  I tried SCA Merchants Row and that is not it.  In particular I am looking for a shoe merchant that makes the multi-panel over the toe area panel style ghille shoes and sells at Pennsic, a friend asked where we got ours and when I went to find the link it was gone from my favorites.  Any suggestions anyone?
Blessings,
Baroness Rachel
H.E, Rachel Ravenlock, OP
Sixth Baroness of Arn Hold

“There have always been tyrants, and for a time
 they prosper.  But they always lose in the end, always.”
- M Gandhi
Legal: Mrs. Thaya G. Shaeffer
SCA:  H.E. Dame Rachel Ravenlock, OP
          Sixth Baroness of Arn Hold