[Artemisia] Board Meeting in SLC

Rachael Emborg rachael.emborg at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 20:17:30 CDT 2009

Greetings, all.
I am sending this message to remind everyone that the SCA Board of Directors
is holding their quarterly meeting at the Peery Hotel in Salt Lake City on
the weekend of October 24th.  The Saturday business meetings are open to
members of the populace that wish to attend.  Since they are modern business
meetings, attendees should wear modern business attire.

There is a document called "Attending a Board Meeting"  found at
http://www.sca.org/BOD/AttendingaBoardMeeting.pdf  - I encourage anyone
considering attending this meeting to take a look at this document.  Other
information about the Board of Directors is found at http://www.sca.org/BOD/.

At 7pm on Saturday, October 24th, a reception for the Board will be held at
the home of Baron Ryryd and Baroness Anna.  Their address is available on
the Kingdom website and in the Sage Advice.  Google Maps or Mapquest
directions to their home are accurate.

Please contact me with any questions or concerns regarding the reception.

Thanks!
Thea
(Reception Coordinator)

Please forward to other lists/people as appropriate.