[Artemisia] Teen track & Collegium thoughts

Reuben and Arwen reuben_arwen at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 29 14:00:50 CDT 2009

Understood.  Arwen

Lord Giovanni writes:
> Sadly i have mundane issues that are preventing me from
> going to this event. I would have loved to go but I can't
> ignore these plans.
I love the idea of making an Artemisian A&S mini series!  I'd volunteer to be filmed teaching with a few very basic conditions and requirements.  We could get a Artemisian A&S facebook (or somewhere) and post the episodes for free along with their class handouts.  Perhaps when a reasonable time elapses after the event?  Arwen/Esther